Finding functional and flattering workout pants can sometimes be challenging to me … especially since having Emmalyne. So when ActivewearUSA offered to send me a pair of capris I was super excited! They sent me the VATA Brasil Capri to try out! What did I thin? Watch the vlog and see
According to the ActivewearUSA website:
ActivewearUSA.com was founded with the goal of providing the best yoga activewear and fitness clothing on the market, to encourage women to look and feel their best while enhancing their life through fitness.
What I liked:
- Flattering … wide waistband helps disguise the mini-muffin top I got going on 😉
- Wicks moisture well
- Suitable for a variety of activities … I wore them for CrossFit, yoga, and running without problem
What I didn’t like:
- Being 5’9 these pants hit me directly behind my knee which was irritating and uncomfortable.
ActivewearUSA wants to share the love with one lucky Food, Fitness, and Family reader! One lucky reader will win one piece of clothing valued between $40-100. Here’s how to enter:
- Visit ActivewearUSA.com and check out their clothing. Leave a comment here on the blog about what you liked! (Mandatory)
- For one additional entry you can tweet about the giveaway and leave a comment here on my blog saying you did:
“I want to win @ActivewearUSA workout clothes from @FoodFitandFam! http://bit.ly/xTpvJE”
This giveaway will start Thursday February 23 and close Sunday, February 26 at midnight EST. The winner will be announced Monday, February 27. GOOD LUCK!
I am now on YouTube!! Would love if you subscribed to my channel for updates for new videos Subscribe HERE.
**ActivewearUSA provided me with the capris to review but I was not compensated in any other way. All expressed views and opinions are entirely my own.