That’s how old I am today. Officially 1/4 of a century old. Ahh!!! In honor of my 25th birthday I am sharing 25 things. Enjoy.
1. I have lived in 5 different states in my life: Wisconsin, Arizona, Texas, Missouri and now Georgia.
2. I never had a sweet tooth … until I got pregnant. More on that in a future post.
3. My favorite city that I have ever been to is Edinburgh, Scotland. I would go back in a heartbeat.
4. I really hate flying. Like bad anxiety hate. But it’s never kept me from getting on a plane.
5. My Starbucks drink of choice is an iced, grande, non-fat, chai tea latte.
6. I hate coconut water. There I said it. I think it’s nasty and don’t get the hype.
7. I am addicted to my iPhone. It’s sad.
8. Chris initially thought it was weird when I met my blog friends. He’s used to it now.
9. I want to learn how to surf. Desperately.
10. I have broken my arm, fingers, toes, and had multiple stress fractures in my ankle. Fun times.
11. I have minors in Chemistry and Classics. Two things that couldn’t be any further removed but I love them both.
12. There are so many movies that I haven’t seen. Chris is ashamed of me.
13. I bite my nails. It’s gross, I know. I am trying to quit. Manicures help.
14. My family has a “birthday hat” that my mom makes us wear when we open presents. I am hoping Chris forgets that we have our own. Somehow I don’t think I’ll be that lucky … and no Victoria I will not wear it to dinner 😉
15. My ring size is a 4.5. I have seriously small fingers for my height.
16. I am SUPER competitive. So is Chris. Needless to say we don’t play a lot of board games against each other but we are AWESOME partners … unless we lose.
17. Sunflowers and tulips are my favorite flowers. I also have an affinity for hydrangeas. I hate roses.
18. I need my fingers AND toes to count all my aunts and uncles.
19. Potato chips are my healthy living downfall. Particularly in the form of buffalo ranch Doritos.
20. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind me that my life isn’t a dream. I am so blessed and thankful for what I have.
21. Being across the country from my family SUCKS. It doesn’t get better with time … it gets worse.
22. I still can’t believe I have people who actually read my blog … AND comment. You all rock my world.
23. If I can be half as a good a mom as my mom was to me Emmie is going to one lucky lady. My mom is my role-model and best friend. I pray that 25 years from now Emmie and I are as close as my mom and I are.
24. Being an Army wife is challenging on a good day … however, I wouldn’t trade our experiences or our Army family for anything.
25. Becoming a mother is greater than I ever imagined it could be. Sharing this 25th year of life with the best husband and most amazing daughter a girl could ever ask for is the most incredible gift I could ever get.
We have a fun-filled day planned … including FINALLY seeing The Avengers!!! I can’t wait Shout out to my birthday twin Charlotte!! Happy birthday girl
Enjoy your Saturday friends!