Top 10 of the Week
|July 15, 2012||Posted by Madeline @ Food, Fitness, and Family under Favorites, FitFluential, Top 10|
Emmalyne and I are having SO much fun here in Arizona. We haven’t been on Twitter or Facebook as much as we usually are … rather we are soaking up this precious time with some of our favorite people. I have had some time to get online and check out some of my favorite blogs though! It’s time for another Top 10 of the Week where I round up ten of my favorite posts from other fabulous bloggers
1. 2012 CrossFit Games: The Best YOU from Blonde Ponytail – Jessica is a fellow FitFluential Ambassador who is out in California for the CrossFit games (jealous!). I am so excited for her and in this post is the introduction to her time at the games.
2. Say No to GMOsfrom A Healthy Slice of Life – Brittany highlights why you should avoid GMOs (genetically modified organisms) in this awesome post. We try to avoid GMOs in our house and Brittany gives a some great links to help you avoid them too.
3. Surprise Sprint Treadmill Run from Fitting It All In – Clare shared an awesome sprint inspired treadmill workout. Totally pinned this
4. My Kids Will NOT Be Eating Fast Food from Just Keep Sweating – Carlyn raised an interesting debate on her blog about kids and fast food. My perspective is is that you should never say never. Sometimes as a parent things happen. The point is if you educate your children to make healthy choices and provide them for them things will be just fine.
5. 26 Week Pregnancy Update from Making Good Choices – Nicole is seriously one of the cutest preggos ever! And she’s still running. Hats off to her!
6. Fashion Friday from Cait Plus Ate – Caitlin posted some seriously cute outfits from her week. Such a fashionista
7. Negative Thoughts Are Wasted Space from The Lean Green Bean – Lindsay is my homegirl and this post makes me love her even more. Just read it.
8. My Favorite iPhone Photo-Editing Apps from Chef Katelyn – Katelyn shares her favorite apps for editing photos and I have to say I have most of these. For those of you who have been asking me on Instagram what I use to add text to my photos check out this post
9. Why Does Protein Matter from Tina Reale – Tina writes an awesome post about the importance of protein in our diet. PLUS do yourself a favor and register for round 2 of Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp … I DID!
10. What Is Love from Banana Buzzbomb – Heide celebrated her 10 year wedding anniversary on Friday! This post is a blast from the past and is beautifully written. Check it out and be ready to smile.
That’s it! Hope your weekend is wrapping up fabulously. Ours sure is over here! Em and I are off to my sister’s house this morning to go swimming with her kids
What was one of your favorite blog posts from the week?