Ready for a new blog series?! I know I am! Every week I spend time reading so many fabulous blog posts that I try to tweet out to all of you because I think they’re awesome. However, one little tweet easily gets lost in the feed and I truly think that some posts deserve more than that. Therefore, I will be doing the Top 10 of the Week on Sundays here on Food, Fitness, and Family and share some link love with all of you!
1. Bikini Independence Video - Rebekah put together an amazing video about getting a Fit Attitude. FitFluential Ambassadors of all shapes, sizes, and ages got together and rocked their swim suits. LOVE IT.
2. To Wave Or Not To Wave – Pavement Runner pulled this beauty out of his archives and I thought it was great! Besides the fact that it’s a great post, he and I have nearly parallel lives but on opposite coasts. He has a daughter Emmalyne’s age and our German Shepherds are long lost twinsies.
3. What It Means to be an Athlete – Carly shares what she thinks it means to be an athlete. Head on over and say what being an athlete means to you
4. I Am a Spartan BEAST Warrior – Kierston tackled the Spartan race in Mont Ste-Marie and holy cow this looks intense! Seriously such a HUGE accomplishment!
5. Organize Your Fridge – Meredith says some awesome tips for organizing your fridge. My Type A personality squealed with glee upon reading this post.
6. The SPEED Tabata workout – Brad gives us an awesome tabata workout! I love me some tabatas and this is sure to be a sweat fest!
7. Lose Weight or Maintain Weight Loss – Kymberly and Alexandra offer some awesome tips about reaching your goals!
8. 5 Minutes to Great Abs – Katie shared her ab workout and let me tell you … this mama has rocking abs so I can’t wait to try it out!
9. CrossFit Squat Fail – Anne got real and shared about her experience at CrossFit this week. I think we all have those moments and I love when bloggers share them … it reminds me that we are all human and 100% real.
10. Grain-Free 30 Day Challenge – Laury is going grain-free this month and I think this is an interesting challenge! I look forward to seeing how it goes!
There you have it! My favorite posts for the week. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We have been super busy over here but I’ll share all of that with you guys tomorrow for my weekend recap
What was the best blog post you read this week??