Is it just me or do weekends go by in a blink? We have had a jam-packing, fun weekend so far and we will be hanging out and relaxing today to make up for it 😉 Since it’s the end of another week (or beginning by some calendars? I just go with the end …) it’s time for another Weekly Top 10!
1. Burpee Pyramid Workout from Bonnie Lang – I eat burpees for breakfast (sometimes) and this workout looks intense! It’s totally on my Pinterest boards now 😉
2. Running in Heat and Tri-ing from Victoria Runs – One of my besties is doing her first triathlon TODAY! Send her some love either on her blog or on Twitter.
3. Four Tips for Flying Your Freak Flag from Miz Fit – Miz NEVER lets me down and this is just another, of many, awesome posts from her blog. We are all unique and Carla embraces that and helps us fly our own freak flag.
4. We Don’t Own the Road from Wild Things Run Free – Charlotte reminds all of us to be more careful and mindful of runners/cyclists as we are driving. That goes both ways – runners and cyclists need to be mindful too! Great post.
5. No Equipment Require at Home HIIT Workout from Your Trainer Paige – you all know how much I love HIIT (high intensity interval training) workouts. I love that this one can be done from your home! WOO!
6. Getting Ready for My Wedding from Purely Twins – Lori got married (a few months ago)! This is part 1 of her wedding highlights The details are gorgeous! Congrats girl!
7. What Is CrossFit from Your Inner Skinny – awesome post by Scott highlighting the basics of CrossFit. I happen to LOVE CrossFit so you should check this out if it’s new to you
8. A Couple Great Hydration Accessories from Running with the Girls – running in the summer heat is no joke. Jen gives some awesome options for hydrating along the way! I still love my Lululemon belt but these are great options too
9. You Asked I Answered #1 from Jill Hanner – I LOVE Jill and her vlogs. She cracks me up. Here she answers some questions posed by her readers/viewers.
10. Why Don’t You Just Stop Blogging from Lindsay’s List – Lindsay shares why SHE blogs. It’s a question all of us (bloggers) need to be able to answer.
WOO! Another fabulous Top 10 list! Hope you guys find this reading as fun and enjoyable as I did. My mother-in-law is here until Friday so I am gearing up for another busy week
What are the best blog post you read from this week? I would love to see it!