We are enjoying another busy weekend here in Savannah! I am up bright and early this morning to get ready for a 7-mile run with some lovely ladies! I have gotten some awesome feedback from you guys over my “Weekly Top Ten” posts. I am excited that you like catching up on blogs as much as I do! With that being said, I would love for YOU to help me create this list. SO, if there is a blog that jumps out at you throughout the week feel free to tweet me, find me on Facebook, or shoot me an email at foodfitnessandfamily (at) gmail (dot) com. Seriously! I LOVE to hear from you guys Any-who … here are my favorite posts from last week!
1. Backyard Bootcamp: Banish Those Love Handles from Fit Pregnancy and Parenting – Amazing shares an awesome do-anywhere workout that focuses on those trouble spots mommies sometimes have (ahem … me).
2. Speaking of Announcements from Tina Reale – Tina announced that there will be ROUND 3 of Best Body Bootcamp late this fall. I know several of you said you missed the sign up for round 2 so mark your calendars now! It’s SO worth it
3. Graphic Knowledge from Fit 2 Flex – Carissa shares some awesome infographics for healthy eating.
4. The Parent Rap from HaHas For HooHas – HILARIOUS. Watch it. Watch it now. Especially if you’re a parent.
5. Meet Brooke Lin Jacobs from Hungry Runner Girl – Congratulations to Janae and Billy on the birth of their beautiful baby girl! Janae even “ran” while in labor. Mad props girl! Welcome to the club
6. Excuse Me I Burpeed from Blonde Ponytail – I eat burpees for breakfast and Jess shares some awesome variations. I seriously love burpees in a sick and twisted way so these variations will be fun to try out!
7. Egg Yolks and Bad Science from The Fitness Dish – Laury shares why eating the whole egg isn’t as bad for you as you might think. I love me some egg yolks and totally agree with Laury on this one.
8. Ratatouille (or Portable Bitch Slapper) from Bed To Breakfast – Cat seriously makes me laugh so hard my sides hurt sometimes. She also makes bomb food. Check out her product ideas and her drool-worthy recipe for ratatouille.
9. The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund from Undeterrable – Laura will be running the Marine Corps Marathon soon and she is raising money for the Semper Fi Fund. This fund benefits injured and critically ill members of the Armed Forces. You all know why this matters to me so check her out!
10. What Is Confidence from Fit Mom in Training – LOVE this post from Stephanie about confidence. I struggled with finding confidence in myself for a LONG time and these words definitely hit home from my own personal journey.
**Have you entered my Aurorae Yoga mat giveaway yet? You still have time! Enter HERE.
WHEW … another great week in the blogosphere. Remember, send me your links for next week!