Weekly Top 10
|August 5, 2012||Posted by Madeline @ Food, Fitness, and Family under FitFluential, Top 10|
I have had so much fun just enjoying my weekend that I almost forgot to do the Weekly Top 10! Oops. While most posts can wait, this one I really like to stay consistent on. The blogosphere moves at an alarming rate and by missing one post may mean you all not getting to see some of my FAVORITE posts this week! So sit back, get another cup of coffee, and happy reading
1. The Zen of Happiness from Simple. Green. Organic. Happy – Robin’s post is not only my favorite post of the week, it might be one of my favorite of all time. This is a beautifully written post straight from Robin’s heart.
2. Dear 30-Year-Old Body from Lindsay’s List – This is a special post. Just read it. We should all thank our bodies for the amazing things they do.
3. When We’re 31 from the CHAARG Girls – I love this post. Maybe it’s because I am on the other side of my 20s now (EEK) and 30 is an eye-blink away, but this post reminds me of how I was feeling just 3 short years ago as a senior in college. So much changes in a few short years and our dreams definitely evolve … I hope they look back on this post in 10 years and see how they did
4. Top 10 Gym Injuries from The Angry Trainer – Alfonso is awesome. Here he shares the injuries most often seen in the gym and the typically culprits.
7. Getting Anxious about my Empty Nest from Running With Perserverance – Umm I am already anxious about my empty nest when Emmie leaves me one day. I can totally relate to this post. Any words of wisdom or positive thoughts you can give Coco I am sure she would appreciate it!
8. USDA Says No to Meatless Mondays from For the Love of Kale – Heather offers her 2 cents on the whole thing.
9. Ten Tips for Running Safely from Run Far Girl – Sarah shares some awesome tips. As runners we need to embrace these to make sure we are doing what we love safely!
10. Old to New: The Original, Who I Am from Live Love Run Blog – Shout out to ERIN! Erin is one of my BFFs from Fort Hood and a permanent member of my Army family. Erin’s husband Brad was one of Chris’ Soldiers when they were deployed. Erin and I talked every single day of the deployment while she was in NC and I was in TX. When Brad was injured Erin moved in with me while he recovered. She is and will forever will be one of my besties. She recently got into blogging with Best Body Bootcamp so you should go check her out. Our story deserves so much more than a simple paragraph here
A couple of things from me …
- I’m participating with VEDA (Video Every Day in August) so make sure to check out my YouTube and subscribe!
- I would LOVE to connect with you on Facebook so take a second and like my page so we can link up! Leave me a comment that you did so I can find you too
- I updated my “workouts” page and made it super easy for you to pin your favorites
I took Emmalyne’s 10-month photos today for her update tomorrow. I know you are waiting on bated breath for that so make sure to come back in the morning 😉
Have a blessed Sunday.