This trip has gone by crazy fast. Like nuts. I don’t know where the last week has been. I attribute it to the 4 children currently chilling under one roof. I have had so much fun with my family and I am super sad that this trip is almost over. Today we are hitting the Phoenix zoo (military discount, holler!) and soaking up the last few hours of precious family time. Tomorrow Emmalyne and I head back to Georgia bright and early. We are super excited to see Chris and the pups! Even though I have been on vacation I have enjoyed spending some quality “me” time reading my favorite blogs each day. So here are my top 10 favorites from last week.
1. My Approach to Eating Out from Wish and Whimsy – Katie shares some awesome tips for making healthy choices while eating out. I have used many of these myself, but I do like to splurge every so often too
2. The Sport of Fitness: Fitting It all In from Poise in Parma – Alicia shares some tips for fitting in fitness even when life is crazy. Definitely some pointers everyone can use! Plus she has some crazy cute Reebok gear!
3. Healthy Travel Tips for Toddlers and Mamas from Mommy Run Fast – Laura gives some awesome ideas about how to travel and maintain a healthy lifestyle with kids.
4. Best of the Bean: Top 30 Workouts from The Lean Green Bean – Lindsay shares her top 30 workouts that have come on her blog and holy cannoli is this a great list. I have personally done several of these and they are booty kickers!
5. My Top Five Traits in a Fitness Instructor from Running Tall – I totally agree with Erin on all the traits she admires in a fitness instructor. Particularly when it comes to the “happiness” level.
6. New Balance Good Form Running Clinic from Victoria Runs – Victoria shares about her experiences with Fleet Feet Savannah and a clinic they hosted recently. There are also some awesome tips for being a better runner.
7. Outside of My Comfort Zone from Blonde Ponytail -Jess shared her message of “strong is beautiful” and a presentation she recently did for college women. I love Jess’ blog and this message is seriously needed for so many people!
8. How To Work With Brands as a Blogger from fANNEtastic Food – Anne shares her recap of the her Healthy Living Summit panel with some awesome information on working with brands. Great tips!
9. Lacking Motivation? Join My 30 Day Health Challenge from Nutritious Eats – Melanie is one of my real-life friends from when we both lived in Missouri. Her youngest son is a little younger than Emmalyne and we had fun taking the two of them to the gym together at Fort Leonard Wood. They live in Washington now and I miss our gym dates. Melanie is doing a really fun challenge for the month of September and you should join in!
10. The Easy Way to Cut Up A Mango from Oatmeal In My Bowl – While I am allergic to mango and cannot use this tip from Christine many of you probably can! She makes it look so easy
There you go! Hope you enjoy some reading this morning Next time I blog Em and I will be en route home