Holy fun-filled weekend friends! We are staying super busy over here and are having a great time this weekend. I hope your Sunday is full of whatever makes you happy. Mine will include running, football, and time with family and friends While I head off to enjoy those things here is this week’s weekly top 10. I love our blogging community and I like to take some time each week to share some of my favorite posts that you may have missed. So sit back, relax, and get to reading!
1. Throwdown Thursday: The Real 300 Workout from Fit2Flex – Carissa and Kyle don’t mess around when it comes to workouts and this one looks awesome!
2. Get Me to the Greek from Kate is Eating – I love Mediterranean style food and Kate shares a tasty looking Greek couscous recipe. YUM.
3. I’m a Lion from Itz Linz – Lindsay’s chiropractor told her she doesn’t run like a gazelle. But I would rather be a lion any day
4. 5 Ways to Wake Up for Your Workout from Chocolate and Wild Air – I am not a morning person. Like at all. Leah shares some good tips for how to wake up for your workout in the morning! I may or may not be using them today for my run
5. 20 Minute Upper Body Workout from Love Life Surf – Christine shares an awesome looking upper body workout. I neglected weights a lot last week and need to lift this week so this looks great!
6. 10 Utterly Unique Chili Recipes from Bite Size Wellness – Fall is here (technically) and that means it’s time for chili! Talia shares some awesome, and unique, recipes to help you kickstart the fall season.
7. A Day in the Life and Nobody’s Perfect from The Lean Green Bean – Lindsay shares how her life isn’t perfect and how she’s embraced those imperfections. I love her and her blog. Check it out.
8. Things That Make Me Smile from Lindsay’s List – These made me smile too. Perfect pick-me-up courtesy of Lindsay!
9. The Boxtie Rebellion from Peas and Crayons – Jenn is a genius. These appetizer bites look amazing. And I am drooling.
10. Ovarian Cancer: There is Hope from ME on Miz Fit – Shameless self-promotion. Why? Because I love my family and I am thankful that my cousin beat this horrible disease.
Hope you guys have a great Sunday! I am off to tackle my day