Two of my New Year’s resolutions this year are to take good care of my body and to budget better in regards to groceries. Our grocery budget is a bit out of control in my opinion and we don’t even always stay in it. I want to slim it down a bit and work hard to find good deals on our favorite products. Lucky for me, Kroger has launched a campaign that will help me work towards accomplishing both of these goals.
The Kroger Buy 5 Save $5 campaign is simple … you 5 items off the list of participating products and you save $5 on your grocery bill when you use your shopper’s card. I can honestly say that I do 90% of my grocery shopping at the Kroger here in Richmond Hill. Why? Their prices are incredibly reasonable and they have a huge selection of natural and organic products. Add in their fuel points so I save at the pump too? SOLD. The Buy 5 Save $5 list of products is pretty awesome and includes many popular P&G, Kellogg’s, and Pepsi products.
My Buy 5 list consists of the following:
- Special K Protein Shakes – I’ve already written about how much I like these.
- Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant – If I am taking care of my body that means I am working out. I wear this deodorant now and love it.
- Aquafina Water – Drinking water is an important aspect of overall health. I aim for about 100 oz a day but a good way to determine how much you should drink is to divide your body weight in half. Make sure to add more water for environment, strenuous exercise, and special circumstances (IE: breastfeeding)
- Trop50 – I love adding this to my smoothies in the summer and with half the sugar of regular orange juice I don’t feel guilty.
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes – Taking care of my body also means trying to prevent sickness. I use Clorox wipes to keep things clean and germ-free.
You can find a full list of products HERE. I seriously can’t say enough good things about our Kroger and I am super excited to take advantage of this deal.
Shop and play to win with the Buy 5 Save $5 sale taking place December 30-January 12 at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores! Automatically save $5 at checkout when you use your Shopper’s Card, just by buying 5 participating products. In addition, you can play this quick and easy online game for a chance to win up to $15 off your entire trip.
I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.