What’s In My Gym Bag
|January 17, 2013||Posted by Madeline @ Food, Fitness, and Family under FitFluential, FitGear|
I get a lot of questions about some of my favorite FitGear and thought I would put together a little post about the essentials I carry in my gym bag. I even vlogged. Don’t laugh at me 😉
1. My Camelback Eddy Water Bottle – I carry this water bottle everywhere with me. Emmie has one for herself because she tends to steal mine.
2. A Blender Bottle and GNC Total Lean Protein Powder – I repurposed an infant formula dispenser to hold scoops of protein powder. There are three compartments perfect for holding three servings of protein powder. I love this protein a lot.
3. Polar FT40 Heart Rate Monitor – My FAVORITE piece of #FitGear. Seriously. I love this thing and have for the last year. More on it to come.
4. Toilettries – Aveno tinted moisturizer, Tresemme dry shampoo, Bath & Body Works Lotion, etc.
5. Shower Pill – I got some of these in the mail from the company and have really liked them. I particularly like them when I have somewhere important to be and don’t have time to shower. The antibacterial component is fantastic. I think everyone around me appreciates that I use them too 😉
AND here’s my vlog … PS … remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel too 😉
What’s your favorite thing in your gym bag?